Wednesday 28 March 2012

Competitors- GQ magazine

GQ magazine is another competitor for my magazine. They are a men’s magazine which focuses on their lifestyle involving music, sex, food, fitness and other things which will entertain and appeal to younger men.          Just as my magazine aims to do they are appealing to fairly young men, just a few years older than my average target age.
I feel they would be a competitor for my magazine as they are covering the same kind of subjects as me, however I cover music in my magazine in more depth. They have a vast range of different things in their magazine to read and many people buy it. However I feel my magazine would appeal to younger people more than older people as it is made for their age and the pictures and articles are based on a fairly young perspective.

GQ rate card
Total Circulation: 59,160
Adult Readership:154,000
Female:20%
Male: 80%
ABC1 Profile 81%
Median Age 34

No comments:

Post a Comment