Tuesday 27 March 2012

Competition to my magazine

FHM

FHM is a men’s magazine a bit like mine, ‘UP’, in the sense that they appeal to men and use the tool of sexual women to draw men into buying their magazine. The magazine was a magazine which I tried to imitate in a sense, they issue their magazine every month just as I have chosen to do and their price is around the same price as mine.
The encoder of FHM has made sure that the magazine appeals to men just like I have tried to do. They have a year FHM hottest woman of the contest, and if my magazine were to go into publish I would most likely try and do something along these lines.
They go for men who are around 18-25 such as I have done, and they are for the approach of guys who ‘work hard, play harder’ which is what I was going for but with a music magazine. They are eager to invest in upper class products and like expensive treats, with resembles the entity I was trying to get.

If my magazine were to go into publish I believe that magazines such as FHM would be competition as they appeal to men too, however 'UP' offers music as well as women and other things!

No comments:

Post a Comment