Tuesday 27 March 2012

Rate Card

How many pages in total will you have? I will have around 120 pages in my magazine as I feel this is a substantial amount of pages for a magazine.
Percent of Advertising pages: The percentage of pages that will be advertising will be around 45% which is 54 pages of advertising throughout my magazine.
Cover Price: My cover price is £3.20, but this can vary depending on the content of the magazine
Is your magazine weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly? My magazine is monthly
What do you hope your annual turnover will be? I would like my annual turnover to be around £2.3 million, which accounts to around 60,000 people reading my magazine a month.

Advertisers

Name five companies which would be interested in advertising in my magazine?
·         Calvin Klein underwear for men- fits in with the sexual bit, men looking to be attractive
·         Jaguar- for the men who like to live life in the fast lane
·         Davidoff aftershave- upper market, men looking good
·         Clarins skin care products
·         Rolex- liking the finer things in life

Offer one or two reasons why they should advertise in your magazine?
·         They should advertise in my magazine because this kind of products appeal to the kind of guys I am aiming my magazine at. They would like to indulge themselves in the products which would be selling.
·         As young men with hopefully a lot of money they’re likely to want fast cars such as jaguars to fulfil their lifestyle choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment