Thursday 12 January 2012

Front Cover

My original front cover was the previous one posted, however after feedback from the teacher I have decided to change my front cover, not too much but changing it around so it looks better and more magazine like than before.
This is the old magazine cover which I originally had, the colours made it look childish and not like a magazine which I decided I did not like, I took the constructive criticism on board and changed my magazine about.
My new magazine shows the theme that I wanted to have, it makes it more obvious than before because the previous magazine cover did not show the sexuality I wanted to, whereas it is more apparent now.
My new magazine looks more professional than it did before, and it also puts the idea I wanted across which makes it better than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment