Tuesday 4 October 2011

Life style questionnaire

Media questionnaire- identifying my imaginary entity by
making a life style profile.
Q- How old are you?
R- 21

Q- Where do you live?
R- Chelsea

Q- Do you often travel a lot?
R- Yes, I often travel to New York and the Heart of London on work.

Q- Do you own or rent?
R- I won my own flat in Chelsea, London.

Q- What car do you own?
R- I own a mini cooper.

Q- What is your favourite high street shop?
R- Most likely Topman

Q- What is your favourite brand?
R- Most likely Jack Wills or Abercrombie, I like them both.

Q- What is your sex/gender?
R- Both are male.

Q- What is your disposable income?
R- Around £80,000 if I have a good year within my business.

Q- Do you live at home with parents, friends OR alone?
R- I live alone.

Q- What is your occupation, OR are you still in education?
R- I own an advertising company, well inherited it.

Q- Who are you favourite band?
R- Most likely Foals or Two door cinema club, they bring something different.

Q- What is your favourite genre?
R- Probably Indie or alternative.

Q- Where is your favourite place to eat?
R- I quite like Zizzi's or some where with a bar!

Q- Do you go out to a night club or quiet dinners more often?
R- Nightclubs the majority of the time.

Q- What do you do in your spare time?
R- I like to go to gigs and shopping, meeting new people is fun too.

Q- What shows do you watch?
R- I don't watch a lot of TV, I tend to listen to music or read a lot.

This is my life style questionnaire creating my imaginary entity, it shows that my target audience will be for young men who are generally within the business working environment, but still party animals. Essentially for people who like to live life to the full. They will generally quite like indie or alternative music, but sometimes upbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment